New Capital Stack: Value & Applications of Commercial PACE
As the commercial real estate lending landscape changes, we must be ahead of the curve in understanding what the new dynamics – and, in today’s case, new products – mean for driving value and closing business for clients. In other words, the layers of the capital stack are shifting. This session will highlight the newest component - Commercial PACE ("C-PACE") - scoping out what PACE is used for and how it can complement other forms of capital, rehydrate construction budgets, and lower the weighted average cost of capital for commercial property owners across the country. Bringing in perspectives of both a senior lender and a C-PACE provider, this webinar is focused on providing the MBA community with the background, language, and considerations around utilizing and/or working with C-PACE.
Tuesday, September 18th, 2018
2:00-3:30 PM EST
Objectives:Attendees should expect to understand:
- The C-PACE product and process
- Benefit: know how to scope a C-PACE project
- C-PACE in the Capital Stack
- Benefit: understand the value of C-PACE vs. alternative sources of capital
- How C-PACE is utilized for value-add repositioning projects
- Benefit: C-PACE as a vehicle to drive further value for repositioning projects
- How C-PACE is utilized for new construction
- Benefit: tool to drive construction projects to completion while providing cost effective investment in value enhancing projects
- How senior lenders work with C-PACE
- Benefit: demystification of the C-PACE/Senior Lender dialogue
- Greg Saunders, CEO, CleanFund
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial lenders
- Commercial mortgage bankers and brokers
- Commercial real estate owners and/or owners' reps
Call begins on September 18, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.