New Credit Scoring Models & the Impact on Fair Lending
Join MBA Education and industry experts for timely discussion on the fair housing challenges pervasive across the country, and a look at how new methods can help the real estate finance industry solve this challenge. This webinar will cover circumstances that create credit invisibility and disparate access to home financing. Our panel of industry experts will address how technology and new perspectives can begin to help tackle fair housing challenges and help you potentially reach new borrowers.
Date:Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Topics to be covered:
- The stubborn challenge of making housing finance fairer and more accessible
- Outline how different industry players are tackling the problem
- Introduce new credit scoring models and how Artificial Intelligence could address the challenge
- Kareem Saleh, Executive Vice President, ZestFinance
Who Should Attend?
- QM and non-QM lenders
- Chief Lending Officers and Heads of Production
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Fair Lending and Compliance Officers
Call begins on October 21, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.