Owning the Customer: Keys to Success in Origination
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
One of the key success factors of a top producer is that they always have a consistent flow of business from previous customers. Typically, one-third of their current loan business comes from happy previous customers.
Join MBA Education and Pat Sherlock, President, QFS Sales Solutions to discuss strategies to implement a powerful personal retention program and understand how top producers are able to "own the customer."
Objectives and Topics:
- Understanding good vs. bad retention & ways it impacts your origination results
- Identifying what drives good retention
- Implementing strategies to reduce your churn rate at the LO level: The early bird gets the retention worm!
- Beyond the first six months…
- Improving retention long term
Date:Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Time:2:00-3:00PM ET (subject to change)
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Speaker(s):
- Pat Sherlock, President, QFS Sales Solutions
Who Should Attend?
- Mortgage Originators
- Branch, District, Regional & Division
- Head of Sales
- Senior Sales Leadership
Webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, June 16, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM ET.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
MISMO members receive complimentary access to all MBA webinars. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the promotional code.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.