Preparing Commercial Servicing Systems for LIBOR Transition
According to a recent MBA survey, 92% of MBA members have already begun preparing for the transition away from LIBOR as a reference for adjustable-rate commercial mortgages. As commercial lending servicers have begun taking action, a realization is setting in that most systems are not equipped to address the four scenarios outlined by ARRC of the actual way the SOFR rate can be utilized in a servicing system.
Join MBA Education in conjunction with industry experts to discuss the four adjustable loan scenarios that servicers need to prepare for and understand the impacts of the LIBOR transition to your servicing systems and personnel.
Date:Monday, October 14, 2019
Time:2:00-3:00 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Topics to be covered:
- From a servicing system perspective, what is needed to implement SOFR
- A deep-dive into the four adjustable loan scenarios that servicers needs to recognize
- Additional considerations that will impact all servicing systems
- Karen Peterpaul, Business Analyst, McCracken
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone in commercial servicing arena that deals with the customers
- Anyone who works in Servicing for Commercial Real Estate
- Tech people who support Servicing for Commercial Real Estate
- Operations for CRE lending
- Those responsible for modifications to the loan
Call begins on October 14, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.