Recruit, Interview & Hire the Right Originators - Part I
This year managers have experienced first-hand how difficult recruiting is today. It seems like every lender is looking for originators and the pool of good originators is shrinking. This is certainly a buyer’s market for originators. If managers want to be successful in the competitive recruiting marketplace, they need to improve their recruiting and hiring skill sets. To keep doing the same old approaches that aren’t working is the definition of insanity.
Join us for this three part series was we discuss all the tools and strategies needed to set your recruiting efforts apart from the competition. Recruiting top producers takes a structured process and this course covers what works in today’s marketplace.
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout.
For non-members interested in purchasing and attending the webinar series, please use the promo code GROUP15 promo code to receive 15% off.
Thursday, October 10th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. ESTObjectives:
Attendees should expect to understand:
- State of Recruiting Today: The War for the Best People
- The Role of Your Team’s Vision/Strategy in Recruiting
- What do You want your Originator to do?
- Determining the Ideal Candidate Profile that matches Your Team and Company
- Hot Buttons for Top Producers
- Difference between Active & Passive Candidates & what this means to your recruiting efforts
- The Math of Recruiting: The Formula to Successful Hiring
- Developing a Candidate Pool Strategy
- Pat Sherlock is President of QFS Sales Solutions, a sales improvement firm focused on increasing sales productivity through superior hiring and development of originators and managers. She is a leading expert in recruitment and management of originators.
Who Should Attend?
All individuals involved with recruiting new originators to their sales organization. This includes in-house recruiters; branch and regional managers and executive sales leadership.
Call begins on October 10, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.