Recruit, Interview & Hire the Right Originators - Part II
This year managers have experienced first-hand how difficult recruiting is today. It seems like every lender is looking for originators and the pool of good originators is shrinking. This is certainly a buyer’s market for originators. If managers want to be successful in the competitive recruiting marketplace, they need to improve their recruiting and hiring skill sets. To keep doing the same old approaches that aren’t working is the definition of insanity.
Join us for this three part series was we discuss all the tools and strategies needed to set your recruiting efforts apart from the competition. Recruiting top producers takes a structured process and this course covers what works in today’s marketplace.
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout.
For non-members interested in purchasing and attending the webinar series, please use the promo code GROUP15 promo code to receive 15% off.
Thursday, October 17th, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. ESTObjectives:
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Where to Start Building a List of Potential Candidates
- Traditional Sources & Sphere of Influencers
- Basics of Forming a Relationship with Someone You Don’t Know
- Getting Started with your Social Recruiting Strategy & which Platforms should you utilize
- LinkedIn: How to use it for Recruiting Originators & Expanding your Network
- Facebook & Tweeter: Creating a Dialogue and keeping it Fresh
- Does Visual Social Networks make Sense for You?
- Getting Started with Recruitment Content Marketing & Designing an Effective Message
- Should You use Paid Social media?
- Pat Sherlock is President of QFS Sales Solutions, a sales improvement firm focused on increasing sales productivity through superior hiring and development of originators and managers. She is a leading expert in recruitment and management of originators.
Who Should Attend?
All individuals involved with recruiting new originators to their sales organization. This includes in-house recruiters; branch and regional managers and executive sales leadership.
Call begins on October 17, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.