Remote Online Notarization-Understanding Technical Standards
Join MBA Education and MISMO* for this webinar to get an in-depth look at all the process and technical requirements that make up a complete, secure and safe RON solution. State regulators will learn more about how to articulate these requirements when developing RON rules and regulations. Lenders, Underwriters, and Title Companies will learn exactly what to look for when shopping for a RON solution. And RON vendors will learn exactly what their platforms need to do to support the notary, mortgage, and settlement industries. There are standards for companies to be aware of and request of their providers to be compliant.
*MISMO Members who are not MBA Members are eligible to receive member pricing. Please contact email@example.com to receive the discount
Thursday, May 2, 2019
12:00-1:30 p.m. ESTObjectives:
- To promote awareness and use of standards in state regulations and provide RON users (lenders, title, and notaries) guidance on what a "good" RON solution should include.
- Jason Batemen, Head of Single Family, Redfin Mortgage
- Sam Budzyn, Director of Special Projects, Amrock
- Michael Chodos, SVP and General Counsel, Notarize.com
- Dave Kressell, Chief Operating Officer, NotaryCam
- Michael Lyon, Executive Vice President, Nexsys Technologies
- Eddie Oddo, Vice President, First American Title Insurance Company
- Jennifer Parker, Director, Strategic Business Relationships, Fannie Mae
- Kobie Pruitt, Associate Director of State Government Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Justin Scorza, VP and Underwriting Counsel, First American Title Insurance Company
- Marvin Stone, SVP, Industry Relations, Stewart Title
Who Should Attend?
- County Recorders
- Title and Settlement Agents
Call begins on May 2, 2019 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.