Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Servicing
Wednesday, February 13th, 2019
12:00-1:30 PM EST
MISMO Members who are not MBA Members are eligible to receive member pricing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount.
Attendees can expect to understand:
- The role of the MERS eRegistry in servicing eMortgages
- Technology requirements for servicing eMortgages
- Business processes impacted when servicing eMortgages and related operational considerations
- Best practices for getting started servicing eMortgages
- Resources available to support servicers new to servicing eMortgages
- Charles Epperson, CMSP, Chief Technology Officer, Evolve Mortgage Services
- Camelia Martin, Director, Member Integration, MERSCORP Holdings, Inc.
- Ann Ploetz, Senior Product Manager, MERSCORP Holdings, Inc.
- Michael Cafferky, eMortgage Product Manager, Digital Products, Fannie Mae
- Rajasekhar Penugonda, Product Development-Senior Business Lead, Freddie Mac
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Operations Officers and Staff
- Heads of Servicing
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Servicing Operations Staff
Series Summary: The transition from paper to digital mortgages is one of the most exciting and daunting topics to ever face the real estate finance industry. The potential for efficiency, customer satisfaction, and profitability gains is enormous. Numerous regulatory and operational hurdles still exist and while many questions still remain unanswered, now is the time for mortgage professionals to start committing resources to the effort. MBA Education and MISMO have joined efforts to provide the next round of digital mortgage programming to help members understand the critical concepts needed to succeed. Industry experts will provide a roadmap for how organizations can begin to move their processes from paper to digital and will also interview individuals working on the front lines to provide the solutions and tools needed to implement.Series Schedule:
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Lender Part I - 10/2/18
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Lender Part II - 10/4/18
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Servicing - 02/13/19
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Title/Settlement - early 2019
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Origination - early 2019
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Q&A w/ Experts - early 2019
Call begins on February 13, 2019 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.