Strategic Steps for Warehouse Lenders in Today’s Market
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
This webinar is part of MBA Education's Garrett, McAuley & Co. Mortgage Banking Management Webinar Series.
Warehouse lending has been a relatively low risk business since the mortgage industry improved starting in late 2008, but as the mortgage business changes regularly, warehouse lenders need to adapt. Join MBA Education and subject matter experts for this fully-updated webinar, as the panelists discuss red flags for warehouse lenders, lessons learned from famous and more recent mortgage banker failures, best practices for identifying and mitigating risks, and developments in warehousing e-mortgages. Get your questions answered from experts who consult on today's warehouse lending programs and who have experience in the good times and the bad.
Date:Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Objectives and Topics:
- Different market segments for warehouse lending and what it takes to be successful in each
- Key risks of warehouse lending and how a warehouse lender monitors its clients to manage the risks
- Some red flags that warehouse lenders should watch out for in today's uncertain mortgage market
- Crucial features that are missing from many bank bailee letters that have led to bank losses
- Overview of MERS ETAs and why they are so crucial
- The latest on e-mortgages and what you need to do to successfully warehouse these loans
- Common relationship dilemmas and tips for dealing with them
- Steps a warehouse lender take if a mortgage banker fails
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
- Thomas O. Kelly, III, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Warehouse lending relationship managers and credit managers at established or new warehouse lending programs
- Bank Chief Risk Officers and Chief Credit Officers
- Members of Bank Boards of Directors
- Mortgage bank CEOs, CFOs, and other senior managers who work with warehouse lenders
- Analysts who follow the publicly-traded banks with large warehouse lending businesses
- Private equity firms that invest in banks with significant warehouse lending sectors
Webinar is scheduled for Wednesday March 25, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.