Strategies to Reach African American Homebuyers
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
The African American homeownership narrative is one that is still in the making and with numerous studies suggesting that the black homeownership gap is widening, this is a great time to explore creative ways to encourage minority borrowers to pursue homeownership.
Please join MBA Education and industry leaders who have identified successful strategies that can stimulate production among this growing demographic. This webinar offers effective steps towards learning how to engage potential African American borrowers within the communities you serve.
Date:Thursday, February 27, 2020
Time:3:00-4:00 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Overview of the African American Homeownership Gap
- Learn practical steps to develop an outreach strategy
- Provide case studies of successful programs/initiatives
- Empower companies to build partnership with key stakeholders
- Antoine Thompson, National Executive Director, National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB)
- Karen Hoskins, Vice President of National Homeownership Programs and Lending, NeighborWorks America
- Eddy Perez, President, Equity Prime Mortgage LLC
- Tony Thompson, Founder & CEO, National Association of Minority Mortgage Bankers of America (NAMMBA) and Vice President, Growth & Strategy, Silverton Mortgage Specialist
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers and Loan Officer Assistants
- Heads of Production and Business Development
- Marketing Officers and Professionals
Webinar is scheduled for Thursday, February 27, 2020 from 3:00 - 4:00 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.