Tax Reform: What The Mortgage Industry Needs To Know
Tax Reform: What The Mortgage Industry Needs to Know
Date:Thursday, January 18th, 2018
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimenatry to MBA Members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
With tax reform now a reality, all MBA members need to fully understand the implications for their businesses. A panel of experts including MBA staff and tax experts will discuss the positives, negatives, knowns, and unknowns. This webinar will serve as a kick-off for future deeper dive training on practical implications and business decisions that you and your team will need to make in the immediate future.
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Impact on corporate rates and deductions
- Treatment of pass through business income
- Changes to mortgage interest deduction and capital gains provision for primary residences
- Changes to deductibility of business interest
- Impact on residential and commercial markets
- Impact on affordable housing
- Bill Killmer, Senior Vice President, Legislative and Political Affairs, MBA
- Mike Fratantoni, Chief Economist, Senior Vice President, Research and Industry Technology, MBA
- Adam Feuerstein, Real Estate Tax Technical Leader, PwC
- Robert Schachat, Director, Technical Services, Real Estate, National Tax Department, Ernst & Young LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Tax Analysts
- Legislative/ Political Affairs Professionals
- Industry professionals interested in learning more about tax reform
Webinar takes place on January 18, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.