Technology & CRE Finance:Where Are We & Where Are We Headed?
Shifts in demand and demographics are changing the nature of the buildings we construct and finance. Not only is technology continuing to change society but the pace of change is increasing. Commercial real estate and its financing in particular are viewed as laggards in terms of the speed at which new technology is created and adopted by many firms. That said, the amount of money being invested in delivering new technology solutions has increased significantly over the last few years.
This webinar will investigate commercial real estate finance and technology. The participants from both commercial real estate finance firms and technology providers will share their perspective on the challenges of bringing transformative technologies to the industry and how they grapple with these. We’ll also explore the outlook for emerging technology adoption and what it means for companies and their strategies.
Date:Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Several technology products from start-ups that have received venture capital funding in the past few years and the niche they are serving
- Challenges with respect to adoption of new technologies for commercial real estate finance firms in particular
- Different strategies companies employ when attempting to leverage new technologies
- What the outlook is for increased adoption given the current landscape and where the commercial real estate industry is heading
- Jeffrey T. Majewski, Executive Managing Director, CBRE
- Patrick Rafferty, Vice President of Product, Reonomy
- John Meadows, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Bowery Valuation
- Will Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, Rabbet
- Commercial Real Estate Lenders
- Associate members engaging with lender clients
- Anyone developing or executing business plans for commercial real estate finance
- Mortgage Bankers, Mortgage Brokers- Intermediaries
Who Should Attend?
Call begins on May 29, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.