Ten Things Your Company Must Do in 2020
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
This webinar is part of MBA Education's Garrett, McAuley & Co. Mortgage Banking Management Webinar Series.
For most companies 2019 started out as a severe challenge with profits evaporating, but then a surge of originations, fueled by low rates, turned the year around. What will 2020 bring? Now is the right time, early in the year, to take steps to improve your business for 2020 while you can make a real difference. Join MBA Education & Garrett, McAuley & Co for this webinar where participants will receive a fresh Top Ten list of strategic initiatives that all mortgage bankers should be implementing in 2020. These very specific and actionable suggestions will help you and your team focus on what will increase revenues, control costs, and better manage risk, not only in 2020 but also every year thereafter. The steps provided are all things you can start to implement right away.
Date:Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Objectives and Topics:
- How the top performers deal with shrinking volumes and margins
- How companies should prepare for and act when originations, earnings, and liquidity fall
- Why your team should set key business goals and initiatives for management to achieve in 2020
- How your management team should organize, assess, and modify its goals throughout 2020
- Ten concrete, practical suggestions for the coming year related to investor relationships, financial management, compliance, and operational performance
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
- Joe Garrett, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Officers and Management
- Warehouse Lenders
- Directors and Shareholders of Mortgage Lenders
- Private Equity Managers and Industry Analysts
- Heads of Production
- Education and Training Managers
Webinar is scheduled for Tuesday January 14, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.