The New Un-Normal for Lodging Markets
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Commercial and multifamily markets were carrying strong momentum into the beginning of 2020. But that was then, this is now. Health, social and economic conditions have deteriorated dramatically, and commercial real estate markets are not immune. Come hear about the new un-normal for Lodging markets and how they are affecting property fundamentals through to loan performance.
Date:Friday, June 5, 2020
Time:2:00-3:00 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Objectives and Topics:
- Property fundamentals
- Sales transaction markets
- Loan performance
- Outlook and key considerations
- Stacey Berger, Executive Vice President, Co-Head, Midland Loan Services, a PNC Real Estate Business
- Mark Owens, Executive Vice President & Head of Hospitality Capital Markets, CBRE
- Jamie Woodwell, Vice President, Research and Economics, Mortgage Bankers Association
Who Should Attend?
Webinar is scheduled for Friday, June 5, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM ET.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.