The Uniform MBS: One Year Later
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
The transition to the Uniform MBS issued by the GSEs represented one of the most significant - and ambitious - structural changes the secondary market has seen. Join MBA Education and industry experts as they discuss how the market is faring and how institutions are adapting one year after the introduction of the Uniform MBS.Objectives and Topics:
- Current State of the UMBS Market
- Expected trajectory for market growth/expansion
- Potential obstacles and issues (ex. prepayment speeds, etc.)
- Future/long-term goals for the UMBS Market and the CSP
Date:Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Time:2:30-3:30 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.Speaker(s):
- Steve Abrahams, Senior Managing Director, Amherst Pierpont
- Mark Hanson, Senior Vice President, Freddie Mac
- Art Johnson, Director, Fannie Mae
- Liz Scholz, Associate Director, Risk Management, Federal Housing Finance Agency
Who Should Attend?
- Mid - Executive Level Professionals
- Senior Pricing Managers
- Senior Secondary Marketing Professionals
- Capital Markets/Trading Professionals
Webinar is scheduled for June 23, 2020 from 2:30 -3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to attendees in advance of the webinar.
All registrants will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.