UCC Foreclosure Sales & Borrower Default Remedy Options
Date:Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
Attendees can expect to understand:
- Learn the basic provisions of the UCC applicable to foreclosure sales of personal property
- Learn the step by step process of conducting a UCC foreclosure sale
- Learn how missteps in the UCC foreclosure process can lead to damages against the lender
- Learn the Bankruptcy Code’s impact on the UCC foreclosure sale process
- Jim Berg, Partner, Parker Ibrahim & Berg LLP
- Jeffrey D. Adams, Partner, Parker Ibrahim & Berg LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Community bankers
- Secured Lenders
- Newly admitted attorneys
- Collection departments
Call begins on February 5, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.