Understanding ALTA/NSPS Surveys & Zoning Compliance Reports
Due diligence! There are many components and you have to keep the deal moving toward a closing regardless of which side of the table you sit. This educational intensive will review the 2016 changes to the ALTA/NSPS standards and what a zoning compliance report may reveal to help you as an acquirer, lender, counsel, seller, or facilitator of commercial real estate transaction. Zoning compliance reports and ALTA Surveys for buyers, sellers, lenders, attorneys, and title companies provide clear and independent information to identify potential issues or nonconformity.
Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018
2:00-3:30 PM EST
Objectives:The following will be discussed at this webinar:
- The 2016 ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey Standards
- Who What Why on Zoning Compliance reports
- Why a location survey isn’t what you need
- The interdependence of the zoning compliance report and survey
- Different survey types
- Establishing value or risk from a zoning compliance review of a portfolio
- Vince Macauda, Esq. President, Millman National Land Services
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Underwriters of Commercial Real Estate Lending firms
- CEO's of commercial real estate holdings and investment banks
- Directors of Acquisition
- RE Attorneys and Paralegals
- Mortgage company managers for production, secondary marketing, and operations
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD lenders
- Title companies
Call begins on August 22, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.