What Your HMDA Data Says About Your Fair Lending Performance
Join MBA Education and industry experts as we discuss how to implement an ongoing monitoring process to ensure the integrity of your HMDA data, and then how to analyze the data to determine your fair lending performance before a regulator walks in the door. The presenters will compare alternative data integrity options, explain the different types of performance analytic tools you can use to determine fair lending risk, and offer suggestions on how you can most effectively communicate the results of the analysis to your board.
Date:Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Topics to be covered:
- What should your HMDA data monitoring process consist of and what will regulators be looking for?
- Data Integrity Options
- Performance Analytics
- Effectively presenting Fair Lending risk analysis to the board
- Steps for minimizing Fair Lending risk in the future
- Karen Cullen, CRCM, Director, Regulatory Compliance and Fair & Responsible Lending, CrossCheck Compliance LLC
- Heidi Wier, CFSA, Managing Director, Regulatory Compliance and Internal Audit, CrossCheck Compliance LLC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Fair Lending Officers
- Senior Management
Call begins on October 30, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.