Whole Loan Trading: What’s the Latest?
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Whether it’s jumbos, scratch-and-dent, NPLs, RPLs, CRA-eligible, or just about any other type of product traded in the whole loan market, you need to know who’s buying, who’s selling, and what the latest developments mean for you. In this session, panelists will discuss all of these issues, providing market intelligence and practical observations to help you better navigate trades and manage your portfolio.
Date:Thursday, June 4, 2020
Time:2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Current market color and outlook
- Details on niche product types (NPL, RPL, Scratch and Dent)
- Tips to improve your whole loan trade executions
- Technology trends and developments
- Latest developments related to COVID-19
- John Ardy, Vice President, Resitrader, Optimal Blue
- Brian Cerise, Senior Vice President - Whole Loan Trading, Phoenix
- Victoria DeLuce, Executive Vice President, Capital Markets, Success Mortgage Partners
- Michael Lima, Managing Director, Whole Loan Trading, Mid America
- Lauren Pryor, Partner, Mayer Brown
Who Should Attend?
- Mid- Executive Level
- Whole Loan Trading
- Secondary Marketing
- Capital Markets
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Webinar is scheduled for Thursday, June 4, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM ET.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
MISMO members receive complimentary access to all MBA webinars. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the promotional code.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.