Wholesale Lending: The Client Relationship Post Closing
If you don't have an MBA profile, please contact the Registration Team at (800) 793-6222, option 2.
The loan is closed, you got paid, so now what do you do? After a loan closes, it is the responsibility of the originator to maintain a relationship with the borrower, or they will risk losing that borrower to another lender. Although some wholesale lenders provide marketing tools, you should still own your outreach strategy. During this session, you will learn the post-closing and client relationship management tactics and strategies that will help you create a relationship for life.
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members and non-members. Please use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Monday, July 22nd, 2019
2:00-3:30 p.m. EST
Objectives:Attendees will learn:
- Why loan officers lose referral and repeat business opportunities
- The most effective ways to start a post-closing relationship
- Content you can leverage to keep in touch in a substantial way
- Key messages and touch points that get attention
- John Seroka, John Seroka, Principal, Seroka Brand Development/li>
- Tamara King, Vice President of Residential Policy & Member Engagement, MBA
Who Should Attend?
- Wholesale Lender Staff
- Broker Owners
- Mortgage Loan Originators and MLO Assistants
- Branch Managers
- Mortgage Brokers
Call begins on July 22, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.