Your Tech Dollars: The Keys to Selecting the Right Vendor
In today's challenging environment it is difficult to decide whether when it makes sense to invest in modernizing business and technology. With the advent of Fintech, Digital Mortgage, and technologies such as block chain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotic processing, there are strong business cases reasons to move forward, but how do you justify the investment when costs are increasing and revenue is flat or on the decline in a rising interest rate environment?
This webinar will help you understand how to apply a framework to both the business case analysis, and if positive, on how to select the vendor or technologies that will move you forward and ahead of the competition.
October 30th, 2018
2:00-3:30 PM EST
For those interested in purchasing and attending both "Your Tech Dollars" webinars, please use the promo code GROUP15 to receive a 15% discount.
Objectives:Attendees should expect to understand the importance of:
- Identifying your future state goals, objectives, and scorecard
- Documenting your current processes
- Documenting your current technologies
- Identifying gaps that may interfere with your ability to meet your goals
- Determining what your future state looks like and how to get there
- Creating a roadmap that achieves your business goals along the way
- Gaining buy in from executives, team members, and others who can impact your outcome
- Matt Seu, Principal, Actualize Consulting
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Operations or Lines of Business
- Chief Information Officers and Senior Enterprise Level Technologists
- Change management professionals
- Heads of Business and Technology Transformation
Call begins on October 30, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.