Chartered Realty Investor (CRI): Level I (Associate) Application Fee
MBA Member Price: $100.00
Nonmember Price: $100.00Purchase
The Chartered Realty Investor (CRI) Associate (Level I) Designation recognizes commercial/multifamily real estate professionals who have achieved a foundation of knowledge in basic commercial real estate finance and commercial real estate law practices, theories and applications. Candidates who successfully complete the Level I Exam earn the Associate Designation by the Chartered Realty Investor Society.
The Associate (Level I) Designation is the first milestone in the Chartered Realty Investor® (CRI®) Designation program. The Chartered Realty Investor (CRI) Associate (Level I) Designation recognizes commercial/multifamily real estate professionals who have achieved a foundation of knowledge in basic commercial real estate finance and commercial/multifamily real estate law practices, theories, and applications.
- Property issues (acquisition, ownership, disposition, property types, etc.)
- Taxation and accounting o Law (environmental, mortgages and security agreements, creditor rights, business entities)
- Real estate analysis and valuation (finance, appraisal, debt coverage ratios, yields, duration, etc.)
- Underwriting mortgage loans (property data, sponsorship, structure, technical requirements of CMBS
- Real estate due diligence (environmental and property reports, zoning, lease, and financial reviews)
The first step is to apply and be accepted as an Associate candidate by the MBA and the CRI Society. Purchasing the application package, the applicant will receive the application package which consists of:
- CRI Associate (Level I) Application
- CRI Associate Applicant Reference Form
- Chartered Realty Investor Applicant Disclosure Form
- Chartered Realty Investor Applicant Conduct Statement
MBA Education accepts applications throughout the year, there are no application deadlines. Once applicants have purchased and submitted the application package to MBA Education and the CRI Society for acceptance, and have received notification of acceptance as an Associate designation candidate, the candidate will be eligible to enroll in the Level I exam. Detailed enrollment information will be provided upon acceptance.
The cost of the application does not include exam registration fees or membership fees to the CRI Society.