Chartered Realty Investor (CRI): Level II (Charter) Application Fee
MBA Member Price: $100.00
Nonmember Price: $100.00Purchase
The Chartered Realty Investor (CRI) Level II Registration Fee for the CRI Society's Charter Designation is available only to CRI Society Associate members. The CRI Level II Charter Designation recognizes the experience of the commercial/multifamily professional who has earned the Associate level designation and has achieved an understanding of more complex commercial real estate finance, knowledge of capital markets, securitization, portfolio management theory all incorporating ethics and standards.
The CRI Charter (Level II) Designation recognizes the experience of the commercial/multifamily professional who has already earned the Associate level designation and has achieved an understanding of more complex commercial/multifamily real estate finance, knowledge of capital markets, securitization, and portfolio management theory, all incorporating ethics and standards. Associate designees must first apply to the Charter (Level II) program with the MBA and the Chartered Real Estate Investor Society. Once accepted, candidates enroll to take the Charter (Level II) Exam. Candidates who successfully complete the Level II Exam earn the Charter Designation from the Chartered Realty Investor Society.
- Capital market instruments (fixed income securities, equities, hybrid instruments)
- Real estate asset management at property level (maximizing value for equity and debt investors)
- Real estate asset management at the portfolio level (asset-liability management, capital structure, etc.)
- Management and classes (asset classes and markets, allocation, derivatives, benchmarking)
The first step is to complete a registration package. By purchasing the registration package, the Charter candidate will receive:
- CRI Level II Registration Instructions
- CRI Level II Applicant Reference Form
- CRI Level II Application
- CRI Level II Examination Form
- CRI Applicant Disclosure Form
- CRI Applicant Conduct Statement
The Charter candidate will complete the registration package and submit to the MBA and the CRI Society for acceptance. MBA Education accepts CRI Level II registration on a rolling basis throughout the year and there is no registration deadline.
Upon acceptance by MBA Education and the CRI Society, the Charter candidate must enroll in the examination and pay the appropriate fees. Detailed enrollment information will be provided upon acceptance.