RC_LA_IR_200.6 Private Investor Reporting Requirements
MBA Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00Purchase
This is a single-family/residential course.
This course focuses on private investor reporting and remitting guidelines. It will introduce you to new terms and specific data requirements for successful private investor reporting, which will include remitting and reconciliation.
The Private Investor Reporting Requirements course begins with an overview of general guidelines for reporting, remitting, and reconciliation for private investors. It then discusses general requirements according to method, beginning with actual/actual, then scheduled/actual, and concluding with scheduled/scheduled, and provides calculation examples and guidelines related to each.
- Private Investor Reporting and Remitting Guidelines
- General Remitting and Reconciliation Guidelines
- Actual/Actual Reporting Method
- Scheduled/Actual Reporting Method
- Scheduled/Scheduled Reporting Method
Seat time approximately one (1) hour.