CE: FCRA Resource Guide
Member Price: $500.00
Nonmember Price: $1,000.00
Product Code: DL2-009945-WC-WPurchase
MBA Compliance Essentials: Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Resource Guide ©2019
Dodd-Frank made changes to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and split enforcement of the law between the Federal Trade Commission and CFPB.
The MBA Compliance Essentials FCRA Resource Guide is written to provide a base for development of your company's policies and procedures in this area.
- Mitchel H. Kider, Chairman and Managing Partner, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Jim Milano, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Soroush Shahin, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Brian M. Serafin, Associate, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Statutory and Regulatory Background
- Implications and Specific Requirements
- Liability Provisions
- Alternative Credit Reporting and Scoring
- Interplay of FCRA with Other Federal and State Laws
- Model Policies and Procedures
- Internal FCRA Compliance Audit Checklist
*** MBA Compliance Essentials guides are available in electronic format only.