CE: HPA Resource Guide
Member Price: $500.00
Nonmember Price: $6,000.00
Product Code: DL2-011283-WC-WPurchase
MBA Compliance Essentials: HPA Resource Guide ©2019
The Homeowners Protection Act (HPA) which allows borrowers to cancel mortgage insurance under certain circumstances has always been a nettlesome area.
The MBA Compliance Essentials HPA Resource Guide will serve as a base for the development of your company's policies and procedures in this important area.
- Mitchel H. Kider, Chairman and Managing Partner, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Jim Milano, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Ken Markison, Of Counsel, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- David A. Thomas, Associate, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Introduction, Background, and Definitions
- Requirements and Procedures
- After Cancellation, Termination of PMI or Denial
- Liability and Enforcement
- GSE Requirements and the HPA
- HPA Interplay with State Laws
- Impact of Dodd-Frank on the HPA
- Interplay with TILA and Changes under the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
- FHA Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Sample Draft HPA Policies and Procedures
- Sample PMI Disclosures and Notices
- Sample Compliance Audit Checklist
***MBA Compliance Essentials guides are available in electronic format only.