CE: Loan Originator Compensation Resource Guide
Member Price: $750.00
Nonmember Price: $1,500.00
Product Code: DL2-009989-WC-WPurchase
MBA Compliance Essentials: Loan Originator Compensation Resource Guide ©2017
The stakes are high concerning Loan Originator Compensation. Enforcement in this area has been a major focus of CFPB enforcement. Your company and loan officers themselves can be held liable for any violations of the LO rules.
We can help. The MBA Compliance Essentials Loan Originator Compensation Rule Resource Guide gives you a detailed discussion in plain-English of all the fine points of these rules. The book also includes the model policies and procedures, which you can incorporate into your own compliance management system.
- Richard J. Andreano, Jr., Practice Leader, Mortgage Banking Group, Ballard Spahr, LLP
- Statutory and Regulatory Background
- Requirements and Implications
- Prohibitions Against Compensation Based on a Term or a Proxy For a Term of a Transaction
- Dual Compensation Prohibition
- Anti-Steering Prohibition
- Record Retention
- Depository Institution Policies and Procedures Requirement
- Model Policies and Procedures
- Sample Checklist
*** MBA Compliance Essentials guides are available in electronic format only.