2020 HMDA: Executive Databook (Retail/Broker/Non-Delegated Correspondent) - 2019 Data
MBA Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $125.00Purchase
MBA's HMDA Executive Databook is intended to supplement the HMDA Residential Originations Databook by highlighting select findings from MBA's own analysis of Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data. The Executive Databook is graphically oriented to brief industry professionals on residential originations trends, including:
2018 RETAIL/BROKER/NON-DELEGATED CORRESPONDENT ORIGINATIONS:
- Historical Mortgage Originations: Graphs loan counts by year from 2008 to present. Broken out by loan purpose (purchase vs. refinance).
- U.S. Mortgage Market Summary: Includes loan counts and dollar volume of originations, as well as average loan sizes, for the U.S. Broken out by loan purpose and loan type (conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA).
- Top 10 Lenders by Company Type: Lists the top 10 lenders by company type (Large Depositories, Non-Depositories, Community Banks, Credit Unions), ranked by originations volume ($000s). Also includes loan counts and average loan sizes.
- Company Type Analyses: Summarizes the institutions reporting to HMDA by company type. Graphs the number and share of reporting companies, as well as aggregate loan counts, dollar volumes, average loan sizes, and composition of originations volumes. Broken out by loan purpose and loan type. Includes select 2018 data to show year over year changes.
- Income Analyses: Graphs the share of originations by income category (low, middle, high) and income bucket (6 in total, from <=$25k to >$250k) for all loans and for FHA loans from 2008 to present.
- Race/Ethnicity Analyses: Graphs the share of originations volume across 7 race/ethnicity categories by loan type from 2008 to present.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.By purchasing an electronic copy of this document, you are waiving your right to free printing and shipping.
THIS DOCUMENT COMES IN PDF FORMAT. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF ANOTHER FORMAT, PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com prior to purchase.
All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. MBA has a NO REFUND POLICY with electronic files. When you click "purchase" on the final confirmation page, you are agreeing to this no refund policy, so please be sure that your order is correct. Orders for electronic files may not be canceled since they are processed immediately upon purchase. If you experience any problem with your download, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.