2020 HMDA: Residential Originations Databook (Retail/Broker/Non-Delegated Correspondent) - 2019 Data
MBA Member Price: $475.00
Nonmember Price: $995.00Purchase
The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) provides some of the most comprehensive and granular data on annual mortgage activity. Each year, the MBA compiles what we believe to be the best overview of this data into a databook made to order. This year, we've included new features that we hope will add value to your organization and help you better assess the single-familiy originations landscape.
Here is a summary of what is included with your purchase:
2019 RETAIL/BROKER/NON-DELEGATED CORRESPONDENT ORIGINATIONS:
- U.S. Mortgage Market Summary: Includes loan counts and dollar volume of originations, as well as average loan sizes for the U.S. Originations are broken out by loan purpose (purchase, refinance) and loan type (conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA). 2018 data also included to show year over year changes.
- Originations by State: Includes loan counts, dollar volumes, and average loan sizes for all 50 states plus DC and PR. Originations are broken out by loan purpose. 2018 data also included to show year over year changes.
- Top 100 Lenders for the U.S.: Lists the top 100 lenders by originations volume ($). Includes loan counts and dollar volume for all loans and for purchase loans, as well as conventional, jumbo, refinance, and FHA shares.
- Loan Type Shares by State: Includes the conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, and USDA shares of originations for all 50 states plus DC and PR, as well as for the U.S. as a whole.
- Average Loan Sizes by State: Includes average loan sizes by loan type for all 50 states plus DC and PR, as well as for the U.S. as a whole. Broken out by loan purpose.
- Top 100 Lenders by State: Lists the top 100 lenders for the U.S. by originations volume (#), with their loan counts broken out across all 50 states plus DC and PR.
- State Mortgage Market Summaries: Includes loan counts, dollar volume of originations, and average loan sizes for all 50 states plus DC and PR. Broken out by loan purpose and loan type.
- Top 100 Lenders per State: Lists the top 100 lenders by dollar volume for all 50 states plus DC and PR. Each state report includes loan counts and dollar volume for all loans and for purchase loans, as well as conventional, jumbo, refinance, and FHA shares.
An identical databook for DELEGATED CORRESPONDENT originations (purchased loans) is also available for purchase. Please contact email@example.com for more information.By purchasing an electronic copy of this document, you are waiving your right to free printing and shipping.
THIS DOCUMENT COMES IN XLSX FORMAT. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF ANOTHER FORMAT, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase.
All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. MBA has a NO REFUND POLICY with electronic files. When you click "purchase" on the final confirmation page, you are agreeing to this no refund policy, so please be sure that your order is correct. Orders for electronic files may not be canceled since they are processed immediately upon purchase. If you experience any problem with your download, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.