NATIONAL DELINQUENCY SURVEY: Single User Subscription
MBA Member Price: $250.00
Nonmember Price: $450.00Purchase
Delinquency and foreclosure measures are broken out into loan types (All loans, Conventional, VA and FHA) and by fixed and adjustable rate products. At each geographic classification, there are 7 measures provided as percentages: total delinquency rate, delinquency rate by past due category (30-59 days, 60-89 days and 90 days and over), seriously delinquent rate, foreclosure starts rate and foreclosure inventory rate. The number of loans serviced each quarter is also included in the data.
What You Get by Subscribing with MBA
- NDS Results - Excel Format
- Includes every measure available in the survey for a single quarter, including State, Regional and National results for all 11 loan-types, including both Seasonally Adjusted and Non-Seasonally Adjusted results where available.
- NDS Report - PDF
- A PDF document containing everything in the excel file, plus several pages of MBA analysis of the results including charts, graphs, historical context, maps and more.
- NDS Special Analysis Packet (Briefing Packet)
- The Analysis Packet is where MBA will typically debut new additions to the survey like delinquency metrics delinquency trends by Vintage/Origination Year, judicial/non-judicial analysis and more. The visual PDF includes relevant charts and graphs highlighting important facts, figures, and trends.
- NDS Press Release
- Direct subscribers are sent a copy of the press release which typically includes quotes from MBA Research economists and experts.
Results are delivered to your inbox. All data products are subject to SINGLE user license agreements.
All MBA research products sold alone or via subscription are subject to single-user license agreements. Multi-user licenses are also available. Contact MBAResearch@mba.org for more information.
All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. MBA has a NO REFUND POLICY with electronic files. Upon receipt of this email, you are agreeing to this no refund policy, so please be sure that your order is correct. Orders for electronic files may not be canceled since they are processed immediately upon purchase. If you experience any problem with your download, please contact us immediately at MBAResearch@mba.org.