MISMO Implementation Framework - Case Study Pt 1-Self Study
Member Price: $649.00
Nonmember Price: $649.00
Product Code: DL2-010030-WC-WPurchase
Discount for MISMO Members and Government Employees
Please note there is $200 discount for MISMO memmbers and government employees. To obtain the promo code (to be used when you check out), send an email to INFO@MISMO.org email@example.com
This hands-on self study course is designed for business and technology professionals who are currently (or who may soon be) involved in the consideration, planning, and/or development of a MISMO-based project. The course provides a case study of how to map data to the MISMO Reference Model. This includes creating the required conditionality and cardinality and leveraging them along with the data mapping to the MISMO Reference Model to create specifications for your developer. The case study will use a timely, real life example, to achieve course objectives by mapping from portions of the CFPB Integrated Mortgage Disclosures Closing Disclosure form to the 3.3 Version of the MISMO Reference Model and creating the corresponding developer specifications. The course will also offer a review of many MISMO core principles including containers, data types, choice groups, cardinality and relationships.
This self study course may be taken at any time from the comfort of your own desk.
- Review of MISMO Core Principles
- Introduction to the MISMO Implementation Framework
- Overview of the CFPB Integrated Disclosure Closing Disclosure Form
- Key concepts and structured approach for data mapping
- How to create and populate a data mapping template
- Techniques for rationalizing data from multiple databases
- Drafting conditionality and cardinality statements
- Navigating the MISMO LDD
- Documenting critical information such as XPATH, data points, definitions, and enumerations
- Developing a technical specification for your development team
- Resources and tools available to assist in a MISMO implementation
Who Should Attend?
Employees of lenders, servicers, service bureaus, service providers, government agencies, GSEs, LOS vendors, document services companies, eServices, professional services firms, consultants and other vendors in the mortgage industry who are considering, planning, or developing a MISMO based data exchange, product or transformation project.
- On-line registration for MISMO Implementation Framework Case Study Part 1 - Self Study is available 24x7.
- Only registered participants are eligible to receive course credit and access on-line course materials.