RC_LA_CR_300.3 Accounting for CSRs
Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011146-WC-WPurchase
This is a single-family/residential course.
Borrowers often call with a question about their payments, fees, or late charges. Many times these questions arise after they receive their year-end and Form 1098 statements. To answer these questions, you may need information about the following:
- The borrower's payment history.
- How the borrower's loan is amortized.
- How the borrower can remit payment.
- Fees and late charges charged by your company.
- Why year-end and Form 1098 statements are provided to a borrower.
Accounting for CSRs provides you with the knowledge and information necessary to respond to questions about these items.
- Borrower Inquiries
- Payment Processing
- Fees and Late Charges
- Year-End Requirements
Seat time approximately one (1) hour.