Appraisal (B): Pros & Cons of Various Valuation Products
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011527-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on February 28, 2019.
New valuation products and services are hitting the market every day. Gain an advantage by knowing what options there are and which of those options best fits your needs in terms of time, money and reliability. This session will breakdown the various valuation services available, including a comprehensive comparison of scope of work, product pricing and turn-time. Also compared is the level of analysis provided within each evaluation and individuals qualified to perform each type of service. Capping off the event with the pros and cons of each type of evaluation and insight into what product type is best in certain lending situations and why.
For those interested in purchasing and attending multiple webinars in the Appraisal webinar series, please use the promo code GROUP15 to receive 15% off.
Appraisal Webinar Series:
Join MBA Education for the Appraisal Webinar Series on the following dates:
- Appraisal I: Evaluating Collateral Risk - 1/29/19
- Appraisal II: Pros & Cons of Various Valuation Products - 2/28/19
- Appraisal III: Revisions, Reconsiderations & Rebuttals - 3/28/19
- Appraisal IV: Latest Developments in USPAP - 4/30/19
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Learn about the numerous valuation services available in the market today
- Compare pricing, turn-time, scope of work and dependability of several commonly used valuation products
- Identify the pros and cos of each valuation type
- Gain insight into what valuation service is best in various situations and why
- Heather Sullivan, Sr. Leader of Appraiser Education, Corelogic
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Loan Officer Assistants
- Any other intended user of appraisal products & services