Appraisal (D): Latest Developments in USPAP
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011529-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on April 30, 2019.
This webinar, the fourth in our Appraisal Webinar Series, will highlight the most impactful 2018-2019 changes to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and the new appraiser education and experience requirements. Attendees will gain insight into the rationale behind these changes along with state board acceptance, the adoption process and timeline for enactment. Looking to the future, subject matter experts will briefly preview the 2020-2021 proposed changes being circulated by the Appraiser Standards Board. This conversation will be geared to both appraisers and what non-appraisers need to know about USPAP.
For those interested in purchasing and attending multiple webinars in the Appraisal webinar series, please use the promo code GROUP15 to receive 15% off.
Appraisal Webinar Series:
Join MBA Education for the Appraisal Webinar Series on the following dates:
- Appraisal I: Evaluating Collateral Risk - 1/29/19
- Appraisal II: Pros & Cons of Various Valuation Products - 2/28/19
- Appraisal III: Revisions, Reconsiderations & Rebuttals - 3/28/19
- Appraisal IV: Latest Developments in USPAP - 4/30/19
Attendees should expect to understand:
- What non-appraisers need to know about the Uniform Standards of Appraisal Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP)
- Who must comply with USPAP
- USPAP's flexibility and expectations of the appraiser
- Recent and proposed changes to USPAP
- Heather Sullivan, Sr. Leader of Appraiser Education, Corelogic
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Loan Officer Assistants
- Any other intended user of appraisal products & services