Basics of Commercial Loan Closing and Loan Documentation
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011436-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on May 7, 2019.
This introductory webinar will establish the basics for loan closing and loan documentation on commercial properties. This webinar will focus on the steps that need to be taken to properly close a loan and corresponding documentation required. The presentation will also help participants gain an understanding of the importance of legal counsel in the loan closing process, and also the key players and elements of servicing once the loan is closed.
Attendees can expect to understand:
- Defining the steps to the closing process
- Identifying the role of legal counsel
- Identifying the key loan documents and their purpose
- Meryl P. Diamond, Esq., Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate