CE: CFPB Exams and Trends
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011360-WC-WPurchase
Recording of the live webinar held on May 1, 2019.
As the CFPB continues to update its examination policies and priorities, the MBA Compliance Essentials program want to make sure you have the latest information to prepare your business effectively. Use this opportunity to learn about the latest in Servicing exams and other topics including UDAAP and ECOA. Additionally, panelists will shed light on what lenders have been experiencing and what the future may hold for TRID examinations.
Attendees can expect to understand:
- The latest on what the CFPB expects from lenders when they perform an exam
- How to ensure that your staff and Compliance Management System (CMS) are prepared for an exam
- Updates to the Examination Procedures with particular emphasis on Mortgage Servicing
- What legal experts have heard regarding TRID exams
- Steps your business can be taking to prepare for HMDA exams
- Elyse Moyer, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Kathleen Ryan, Of Counsel, Morrison & Foerster LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors