CE: Current UDAAP Enforcement & Developments
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011453-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on June 12, 2019.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program to hear the latest developments on the Unfair, Deceptive, and Abusive Practice (UDAAP) Rule. Hear from leading legal experts as to why this rule continues to be a cause for concern for lenders and compliance professionals throughout the industry. Panelists will speak to the latest in enforcement actions that have taken place in recent months and what steps you can take to avoid compliance issues. This interactive webinar will be a great opportunity to get your question's answered and hear from your peers.
Attendees can expect to:
- Gain perspective on why UDAAP continues to cause concern for the mortgage industry
- Hear about recent enforcement actions and interpretations of the rule
- Learn how you can best ensure that your operations and procedures are in compliance with the rule
- Mitch Kider, Managing Partner Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Fed Kamensky, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Jason McElroy, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- IT Staff
- In-House Counsel