CE: ECOA Case Law: Past, Present, & Future
Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011530-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on May 15, 2019.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program to examine the roots of ECOA regulations and how courts have interpreted them in shaping the current body of fair credit law. In particular, the webinar will discuss the courts’, as well as the CFPB’s, views of disparate impact under ECOA and the status of disparate impact under the current administration. The webinar will conclude with observations about complying with ECOA in a changing regulatory and legal environment.
By attending the webinar, you will learn about:
- the fundamentals of ECOA statutory and regulatory law;
- how court decisions have shaped compliance with ECOA law;
- the status of disparate impact claims under ECOA according to the courts and the Trump administration;
- complying with ECOA in a changing legal landscape; and
- current enforcement actions that may further shape ECOA law.
- Gregory Blase, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Andrew Glass, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel