CE HMDA Data Points: Application and Loan Information
Member Price: $150.00
Nonmember Price: $250.00
Product Code: DL2-011316-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on March 8, 2017.
MISMO members can purchase this product at the MBA member price. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your promo code.
MBA Education, MISMO, and industry leaders have partnered to provide the new HMDA Data Point webinar recording series, which is designed to help participants navigate through the complexities of complying with the rule by providing legal/policy and implementation considerations for each data point that must be reported under the HMDA Rule. The webinar recordings also provide tips to reduce development time for organizations already reporting the same data elsewhere.
An introductory session, which covers the series overview; general legal/policy; implementation and MISMO considerations for HMDA reporting, will be included with your purchase.
This purchase is for the webinar recording focused on the Application and Loan Information, which covers the following data points:
- Application Date
- Loan Type
- Loan Purpose
- Loan Amount
- Reason for Denial
- Action Taken and Action Taken Date
- Application Channel
- Reverse Mortgage
- Open-end Line of Credit
- Business or Commercial Purpose
Length of Recording: 1 hour and 50 minutes
- Jan Davis, Vice President, MISMO
- Kathleen C. Ryan, Counsel, BuckleySandler LLP
- Ellen Rose, Senior Director of Process Engineering & Regulatory Compliance, Newbold Advisors LLC
- Heather Kerns, Director of Mortgage & Fixed Income, Actualize Consulting
Who should view this webinar recording:
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- IT Staff/Data Systems Experts