CE HMDA Data Points: Identifiers
Member Price: $150.00
Nonmember Price: $250.00
Product Code: DL2-011314-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on March 20, 2017.
MISMO members can purchase this product at the MBA member price. Please contact email@example.com for your promo code.
MBA Education, MISMO, and industry leaders have partnered to provide the new HMDA Data Point webinar recording series, which is designed to help participants navigate through the complexities of complying with the rule by providing legal/policy and implementation considerations for each data point that must be reported under the HMDA Rule. The webinar recordings also provide tips to reduce development time for organizations already reporting the same data elsewhere.
An introductory session, which covers the series overview; general legal/policy; implementation and MISMO considerations for HMDA reporting, will be included with your purchase.
This purchase is for the webinar recording focused on Identifiers, which covers the following data points:
- MLO NMLS Identifier
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
- Universal Loan Identifier (ULI)
Length of Recording: 1 hour
- Richard Hill, Vice President Industry Technology, MBA; Executive Vice President, MISMO
- Eric Duncan, Associate, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Kathleen Keller, Managing Director Regulatory Compliance, Newbold Advisors LLC
- Heather Kerns, Director of Mortgage and Fixed Income, Actualize Consulting
Who should view this webinar recording:
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- IT Staff/Data Systems Experts