CE HMDA Data Points Series: Complete Collection
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $900.00
Product Code: DL2-011319-WC-WPurchase
Live webinars held on February 6 - March 21, 2017.
MISMO members can purchase this product at the MBA member price. Please contact email@example.com for your promo code.
MBA Education, MISMO, and industry leaders have partnered to provide the new HMDA Data Point webinar recording series, which is designed to help participants navigate through the complexities of complying with the rule by providing legal/policy and implementation considerations for each data point that must be reported under the HMDA Rule. The webinar recordings also provide tips to reduce development time for organizations already reporting the same data elsewhere.
An introductory session, which covers the series overview; general legal/policy; implementation and MISMO considerations for HMDA reporting, will be included with your purchase.
This purchase is for the complete collection of the HMDA Data Point Series, which covers the following data point groupings:
- Applicant Information (Length: 1 hour)
- Application and Loan Information (Length: 1 hour and 50 minutes)
- Identifiers (Length: 1 hour)
- Loan Features and Pricing (Length: 2 hours)
- Property Information (Length: 1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Underwriting Information (Length: 1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Richard Hill, Vice President Industry Technology, MBA; Executive Vice President, MISMO
- Jan Davis, Vice President, MISMO
- Thomas J. Kearney, Partner, Akerman LLP
- Kathleen C. Ryan, Counsel, BuckleySandler LLP
- Eric Duncan, Associate, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Kimberly Monty Holzel, Associate, Consumer Financial Services, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Kathleen Keller, Managing Director Regulatory Compliance, Newbold Advisors LLC
- Ellen Rose, Senior Director of Process Engineering & Regulatory Compliance, Newbold Advisors LLC
- Lynn M. Calahan, Vice President Strategy and Financial Reform Team, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Heather Kerns, Director of Mortgage & Fixed Income, Actualize Consulting
- Rita Roy, Data Governance Manager, Ellie Mae, Inc.
Who should view this webinar recording:
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- IT Staff/Data Systems Experts