CE: Lead Provider Regulations & Vendor Oversight
Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011441-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on October 4, 2018.
Join the MBA Compliance Essentials program for a conversation outlining the cross section of regulatory risks when using lead providers in the mortgage industry. Lead providers are rapidly replacing traditional marketing efforts, they can help lower the cost of customer acquisition and increase production. However, their third-party nature creates a slippery slope from lead provider to loan originator and heightens regulatory scrutiny. Hear from MBA and legal experts about appropriate safeguards in vendor management and practical operational pointers.
Attendees can expect to:
- Understand which laws affect lead provider activity
- Hear how regulators are holding creditors accountable
- Identify your company’s key risk areas
- Know the areas where lenders are making mistakes
- Alexandra N. Krasovec, Associate, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- David Shirk, Member, LotsteinLegal PLLC - Founder, MortgageBanking.Law
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Heads of Sales
- In-house Counsel
- IT Staff/Data Systems Experts
- Marketing Staff
- Lead Providers