CE: LO Comp: Guidance and Q&A with the Experts
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011435-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on April 30, 2019.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program to learn about the increasing scrutiny by regulators and application of statutory and regulatory Loan Originator Compensation requirements with regard to Mortgage Finance. Learn how to approach risk management - regulatory, compliance, and reputational - with the adoption of and adherence to strong, clear policies and procedures. Hear from MBA and legal experts about the safeguards that can and should be put in place. Submit questions ahead of time for consideration as part of the webinar.
Attendees can expect to:
- Statutory and Regulatory requirements for LO Comp;
- Quality Control and Risk Management in a highly scrutinized environment;
- Drafting and Processing LO Comp contracts;
- Model Policies and Procedures to address your business needs; and,
- Updates on Other Recent Developments.
- Richard Andreano, Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Meredith Swartz Dante, Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff Operations Personnel
- Operations Personnel
- Heads of Sales
- In-House Counsel
- HR Managers