CE: New Activity & Managing Consumer Complaints
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011285-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on May 29, 2019.
The CFPB and other regulators receive hundreds of thousands of financial services consumer complaints each year, many of which are in the area of mortgage finance and related issues. Handling consumer complaints has become one of the most important functions a financial services company must do to avoid extreme reputational harm, increased regulatory direction, and severe monetary penalty. In this webinar, drawn from the pages of the Compliance Essentials Consumer Complaints Resource Guide, legal and compliance experts will guide you through the background and regulatory requirements, fundamentals, and practices to assist your company in reducing the inherent risks of complaints going unresolved.
The following information will be discussed at this webinar:
- How to create a robust, trackable consumer complaint management system
- How to interface properly and efficiently with the CFPB consumer complaint portal
- How to ensure that your operations are meeting strict timelines to resolve complaints, and respond appropriately
- Best practices and tips on how to develop and draft company-specific policies and procedures
- How states have developed their own methods for addressing or policing consumer complaints and where state and federal actions may intersect
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Council
- Training Supervisors
- Mitchel H. Kider, Managing Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- James Milano, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Soroush Shahin, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC