CE: Social Media & Digital Advertising
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011288-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on March 20, 2019.
Join the MBA Compliance Essentials program for a conversation on the increasing use and application of social media and digital advertising platforms with regard to the mortgage finance industry and associated risks arising within that context. Social media is a rapidly evolving and powerful medium to generate revenue, reach new customers, and increase brand recognition. That power brings many potential pitfalls and scrutiny from regulators that impacts almost everyone in your company. Hear from MBA and legal experts about the safeguards that should be put in place, the information your staff should know, and how to assess your policies and procedures on a regular basis.
Attendees can expect to:
- Understand how different laws and agencies intersect in this ever changing area
- Identify your company’s key risk areas
- Obtain tools to launch an effective risk management program
- Know State and Federal Enforcement Activity
- Learn the areas where lenders are making mistakes
- David Stein, Partner, Bricker & Eckler LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Heads of Sales
- Operations Personnel
- In-house Counsel
- IT Staff/Data Systems Experts
- Marketing Staff