CE: The HMDA Submission Deadline - Are You Prepared?
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011520-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on February 14, 2019.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for a timely discussion on the latest news and guidance surrounding the new Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) rule. This discussion will focus on implementation and the March submission deadline, along with questions from you regarding what you are still struggling with and what issues you are currently encountering. Leading legal and industry minds will be prepared to respond to your questions and share insights on the policies and procedures you need to be implementing in order to remain in compliance and run a productive business..
Objectives:By attending this comprehensive overview you will learn about:
- Hear about the latest information on the HMDA rule
- Learn approaches and strategies for your HMDA implementation
- Gain insight into the challenges and questions that still persist
- Understand how legal and compliance experts are interpreting the rule and the latest guidance
- Use the information to benchmark where your operations stand and successfully manage HMDA implementation
- J. Eric Duncan, Associate, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- Michael Flynn, Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Kimberly Monty Holzel, Associate, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Leslie Sowers, Member, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff Operations Personnel
- Risk Management Officers and Staff
- Quality Control Managers
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors
- IT Staff