CE: TRID Series 2: Looking Toward October Implementation
Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011465-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on August 14, 2018.
Join MBA Education and the Compliance Essentials program for a timely discussion on the latest news and guidance surrounding the Know Before You Owe Rule (TRID). In this discussion, we will be looking toward October implementation, and will address questions from you regarding what you are still struggling with and what issues you are currently encountering. Leading legal and industry minds will be prepared to respond to your questions and share insights on the policies and procedures you need to be implementing in order to remain in compliance and run a productive business.
- Gain insight into the challenges and questions that still persist
- Understand how legal and compliance experts are interpreting the rule and the latest guidance
- Hear an update on the latest news from the CFPB, Congress, and around Washington, DC
- Use the information to benchmark where your operations stand and successfully manage TRID implementation
- Richard Andreano, Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Suzanne Garwood, Executive Director & Assistant General Counsel, JPMorgan Chase
- Richard Horn, Founding Member, Garris Horn PLLC
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors