CE: Update on AML/SAR Reporting and Enforcement
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011289-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on February 13, 2019.
Join this MBA Compliance Essentials program to learn about the increasing scrutiny by regulators and application of statutory and regulatory Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) requirements with regard to Mortgage Finance. Learn how to approach risk management – regulatory, compliance, and reputational - with the adoption of and adherence to strong, clear policies and procedures. Get information about regulatory enforcement actions and lessons learned to avoid those pitfalls. Hear from legal experts about the safeguards that can and should be put in place.
Objectives:By attending this comprehensive overview you will learn about:
- Statutory and Regulatory requirements for AML/SAR;
- Quality Control and Risk Management in a high AML environment;
- Identifying Sources of Suspicious Activity: Red Flags and Other Early Warning Signs;
- Drafting and Processing Suspicious Activity Reports;
- Model Policies and Procedures to address your business needs; and,
- Updates on Recent Enforcement Actions.
- Willie Maddox, Senior Vice President, Fulton Financial Corporation
- Daniel Stipano, Partner, Buckley Sandler LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Operations Personnel
- In-house Counsel
- Data Systems Experts