CE: Update on State-Level Litigation and Emerging Trends
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011466-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on August 23, 2018.
State legislation, regulation, supervision and enforcement efforts effecting the industry abound. Join MBA Compliance Essentials for a discussion on cases with particular implications for the mortgage finance industry. Hear from legal experts as they review the latest developments and trends, and discuss recent major state-level litigation and what you should be on the lookout for in 2018-2019. Our legal experts will be prepared to respond to your questions and share insights on the policies and procedures you need to be implementing in order to remain in compliance and run a productive business.
This webinar will discuss items such as:
- Class action litigation involving property preservation rights of secured lenders and newly enacted legislation clarifying those rights in Washington state
- Appellate case law in Arizona clarifying the statute of limitations defense to a foreclosure action by a secured vendor
- Nevada HOA lien property case law
- HOBR and Privacy developments in California
- A. Michelle Canter, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Sunny S. Huo, Member, Severson & Werson
- Reid S. Manley, Partner, Burr & Forman LLP
- Michelle A. Mierzwa, Esq., Partner, Compliance Division, Wright Finlay & Zak LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Managers and Staff
- Operations Personnel
- In-House Counsel
- Tech Vendors