CE: Update on the 2018 HMDA Final Rule & Partial Exemptions
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011486-WC-WPurchase
Complimentary to MBA Members. Live webinar held on October 10, 2018.
Summary:In August 2018, the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (BCFP) released the 2018 HMDA Final Rule. Join MBA Compliance Essentials and speakers from the BCFP for a conversation on the final rule, which provides partial exemptions for some insured depository institutions and insured credit unions from certain HMDA requirements.
This webinar will cover the following:
- Operational Approach to filing 2018 HMDA data
- The flexibility filers have when taking a partial exemption
- Examples of how to take an exemption
- Additional HMDA tools and resources to help filers
Objectives:By the end of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify where on the FFIEC website the 2018 Filing Instructions Guide (FIG) incorporating the 2018 HMDA Rule is located
- Determine if your organization qualifies for a partial exemption
- Understand the exemption codes and data points you can take an exemption on
- Keiley O’Hallaron, Program Manager, Office of Technology and Innovation, Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
- Patrick Orr, Policy Analyst, Mortgage Markets, Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
Who Should Attend?All individuals involved with HMDA data submission.